Join forces with researchers, explorers, and archaeologists as they unravel hidden clues and reveal little-known facts in an effort to solve some of the greatest mysteries on Earth in this second installment of the popular Enigmas of History series. Find crucial evidence and clues in the form of maps, details diagrams, photographs of actual artifacts and sites, and illustrations to piece together the truth surrounding the legends.
- The Bermuda Triangle and Other Mysteries of the Deep
- The Mysteries in the Nazca Desert
- The Mysteries of the Amazon Rain Forest
- The Mysteries of Egypt’s Pyramids
- The Mystery of Machu Picchu
- The Mystery of Tutankhamun
- Revealing the Secrets of Dinosaurs
- Searching for the Real Dracula
- Designed for young eyes to easily navigate. The spreads deliver facts and information in small tidbits.
- Fun visuals pique the interest of young minds and stimulate learning.
- Intriguing questions set the stage while a detailed explanation follows and further explores the mystery.
- Packed with information, the approachable writing style and clean layout fosters easy learning and discovery.